Kendall Homes was established in 1993 by David Wickens. Over the past 25 years they have grown to be one of Houston’s premier affordable new home builders. Kendall Homes’ philosophy “Building Value for You” is what they believe sets them apart from other home builders. This includes building high quality energy-efficient homes and providing exceptional customer service. These are some of the attributes that have helped Kendall Homes become an award-winning home builder.
Kendall Homes acquires land in the right location, for the right price, and maximizes efficiencies in the home building process so that they can offer premium homes at affordable prices. For example, many of the communities that Kendall Homes builds in are USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) approved areas. Which means they are developing areas and generally have lower tax rates and better financing options.
When it comes to financing, purchasing a homes can sometimes be overwhelming. Motto Mortgage Borrowers First is a Preferred Lender of Kendall Homes and will help you through the home buying process.
Brand new homes start in the $170’s and range up to $1MMs. Rather you are a first time home buyer or looking for a custom luxury home make sure you check out Kendall Homes.
Communities with Kendall Homes in the Greater Houston Area:
- Arbor Place – Conroe, TX
- Brazos Country – Sealy, TX
- Canyon Creek – Conroe, TX
- Columbia Lakes – West Columbia, TX
- Diamond D. Ranch – Beaumont, TX
- Deer Pines – Coming Soon
- Deer Trail II – Conroe, TX
- Dominion Ridge – Conroe, TX
- Emerald Lakes – Willis, TX
- Encino Estates – Dayton, TX
- Falcon Sound – Montgomery, TX
- Forest Creek – Coming Soon
- Glen Park – Cleveland, TX
- Grand Oaks Reserve – Cleveland, TX
- Hill & Dale Ranch – Coming Soon
- Kirby Woods – Cleveland, TX
- Lake Conroe Hills – Willis, TX
- Meadow Glen – Conroe, TX
- Panorama Village – Conroe, TX
- Waukegan Way – Cut and Shoot, TX