Home Buying Seminars
To see upcoming
seminars and to register.
Available Programs – first time and second time home buyers
- Credit Scoring – mortgage credit requirements
- Mortgages – Types of mortgage financing
- Property Types – New home process versus resale
- Real Estate Agent – Different types of agents
- Home Search – Finding the right home
These are a few topics which will be covered in an active participation environment where you can ask as many questions as you like as well as share past experiences with the group. Seminars normally last for 2 hours and refreshments will be served.
Our seminars are held at various locations to include: Our Offices, New Home Communities Model Homes, and Public Libraries. Family and friends are always welcomed to join.