Lease with a Right to Purchase Program
Are you looking to purchase a home but have recently been turned down because of credit or employment issues?
The Newhomeprograms.com Lease with a Right to Purchase Program may be the solution you are looking for!
Here are some of the reasons our program may work for you:
- You were turned down for a mortgage loan due to credit but you can afford to pay the mortgage
- You have the ability to pay a monthly mortgage payment but you do not have 2 years of work history to qualify for a mortgage
- You are unsure of your future employment status like a relocation or cut backs so you don’t want a mortgage obligation just yet
- You were told you would qualify for a mortgage loan in the near future but you have found the perfect home to purchase now
- You need a co-borrower to purchase a home but the co-borrower cannot be added to your mortgage loan because of debt obligations
If any of these reasons apply to you as it has applied to many of our clients, please feel free to contact us today for a free consultation.
They provided me with excellent information about the home buying process that I was not aware off.
I found them accidentally and I’m so happy I did. I dragged my husband on Father’s Day for a free two hour seminar and even he was happy I found them. I love our realtor Reshunda. She was polite and very well informed. She’s always available to ask any questions we may have and I’m excited to be on this journey with her.
My husband and I just left the seminar armed with so much relevant information that was presented in military and layman language. Cory the owner is military and very knowledgeable and spoke on programs to help in ownership, credit, types of mortgages and the home search. We would have like to talk to Andre to get started but I will be getting in touch soon! Thanks for the armor now we are ready to begin.
Thank you for the great info today at your Seminar again thank I will keep in touch.
Went to a FREE seminar today with my guy, and we both left more knowledgeable and even more excited about our home buying journey! We aren’t buying YET but when we do we will absolutely keep these guys in mind! Thank you for providing these outlets for people like us who had so many questions!
This company is great for home buyers whether it’s your first time or you have owned a home before. They are definitely in the business to help people.
Free credit help; grants. Down payment assistance and passionate people.