Lease with a Right to Purchase Program
Are you looking to purchase a home but have recently been turned down because of credit or employment issues?
The Newhomeprograms.com Lease with a Right to Purchase Program may be the solution you are looking for!
Here are some of the reasons our program may work for you:
- You were turned down for a mortgage loan due to credit but you can afford to pay the mortgage
- You have the ability to pay a monthly mortgage payment but you do not have 2 years of work history to qualify for a mortgage
- You are unsure of your future employment status like a relocation or cut backs so you don’t want a mortgage obligation just yet
- You were told you would qualify for a mortgage loan in the near future but you have found the perfect home to purchase now
- You need a co-borrower to purchase a home but the co-borrower cannot be added to your mortgage loan because of debt obligations
If any of these reasons apply to you as it has applied to many of our clients, please feel free to contact us today for a free consultation.